Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MIranda Texidor's Monkey in a box

Miranda’s monkey is a tiny hollering equatorial monkey. He lives in a chest of drawers. It makes its apparition whenever needed, called by a wonderful little tinker bell…
Tin tin, the bell tolls. Out of a drawer, the monkey appears. Salutes the audience, taking off its tiny hat. And extends its hand to the customer. Who immediately gives him a coin. The monkey the proceeds to take out a small paper printed with the faith or destiny of the client. When I met the monkey I was so fascinated by it, he apparently caught that and suddenly turned mischievous. He pulled my hair outrageously without letting go of it. I have to admit that I went into one of the tiny drawers that kept the papers without his consent. I guess that makes him angry. Miranda didn’t do anything to prevent the accident.

No comments: