Saturday, September 09, 2006

Love letters




So yesterday came the day at Casa del Libro where Miranda made her appearance in San Francisco. Since this is an experiment in process work and all errors are welcomed as a training, I'd say without chance to be mistaken, it was quite succesfull. What an interesting crowd!. My friend writer VM seemed quite not at ease or dissapointed. I will not carry his burdens on my back, whatever they are. My friend Lina documented the whole schpill, Lashaune, ravishing as usual was given a Love Letter for her quasi relationship with the tuba guy, Marguerite a letter for her friend because of all things "who else would I give a love letter to?" And Doug wanted a love letter to himself!!!. It is San Francisco Pelo amor de Deus!!!!
Pictures coming, stay tuned...

No comments: